News

  • 1
  • 1

Precautions for using FBA

Jime

Precautions for using FBA

How much commission will Amazon charge when FBA returns goods?

Generally speaking, when the buyer returns the goods from FBA shipping, Amazon will deduct 20% of the seller's commission and return the remaining 80% to the seller. Partial refund and full refund are calculated in the same way.

How to deal with the goods returned by Amazon?

If the goods are returned to the Amazon FBA warehouse, the platform determines that your products can still be sold, and will put them back into inventory, but will not be compensated. If the product is damaged and cannot be sold again during the return process, and the responsible party for this result is Amazon, the platform will compensate you, and the product will not be released from inventory for sale. However, if the party responsible for the damage is not Amazon, the platform will not bear any responsibility, and the products will also be added to the nonsaleable inventory.

Will FBA charge for returns?

Generally, if the buyer requests to return the goods, the platform will be given a 20% Commission. The seller does not need to pay additional fees. FBA will collect the returned parts for free. However, FBA will charge more for the following categories (clothing, watches, jewelry, shoes, bags, sunglasses and luggage).

In addition, there are other considerations when using FBA

1. In the background, the seller first sends the FBA listing to convert the transportation mode.

2. Confirmation of customs duties and customs clearance documents before delivery: name of goods, customs code, material and purpose of goods, pictures of goods, etc. Due to the requirements of the U.S. Department of Commerce, all goods now imported into the United States must have the origin mark! (Made in China)

3. Product weight and package size. It is suggested that the seller's friends should accurately fill in the product weight and packaging size because this factor will affect the subsequent FBA expenses. If there is too much difference, the FBA warehouse will recalculate. Of course, if you increase the product weight and package size, the FBA warehouse may not change the accounting, so the seller will have to bear more expenses.

4. Product label and carton label. It is recommended to use a laser printer to print the label, and pay attention to whether the label is consistent with the actual object.

5. Track receipt quantity. You need to ensure that the stock in quantity is consistent with the ex-factory quantity.

6. Barcode. Barcode damage directly affects your product warehousing.

7. Packing requirements. Amazon has its own packing standards. If it exceeds its standards, it is likely to be returned to China.

DDPFORWORLD-Professional Amazon FBA shipping freight forwarder in China

Do You Need Freight Forwarders? DDP for World is a full-service and shipping forwarder dedicated to assisting our clients in focusing and growing their businesses.

Our background and experience allows us to advise you on the quickest,

safest, most cost-effective route to get your cargo shipped to Amazon. We take care of all the paper documents. All shipping and palletization will follow Amazon’s packing requirements, save cost and lower the risk for you.

We know Amazon’s regulations and packing & shipping guidelines very well, and keep up with changes as they happen, so we will make sure that your order is packed, labelled and shipped as required to be accepted by Amazon. If you have any questions or needs about FBA shipping, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.

Contact DDPFORWORLD:

Phone: +86 18682082113

Email: info@ddpforworld.com

Wechat/Whatsapp: +86 18682082113

 

Inquery us

NEXT NEWS

Our Latest News

Global boron nitride,graphene market trend 2022-2028 What is The Hardest Material on Earth? by Newsmycoomy

Recently, on Sinopec's annual results teleconference, the company representative answered questions about the oil prices, and said that the future trend of oil prices is still very uncertain, and it is expected to be around $100 this year and $85 nex…

Global market trend 2025-2027 Nec works with international organizations to support market changes in vaccines and sealcon cord grip in emerging markets by Newsmycoomy

Kyodo News on May 31, NEC President Tayuki Morita recently interviewed by Kyodo news, revealed plans to strengthen support to emerging market countries. Specifically, NEC will work with international organizations led by the United Nations World Food…

Global AlN powder market trend 2024-2027 What is Aluminum Nitride Used For? by Newsmycoomy

Recently, the EU proclaimed new sanctions on Russia, including coal, timber, rubber, cement, and fertilizer, as well as high-end seafood AlN powder. Aluminum Nitride ApplicationsDue to the piezoelectric properties of aluminum nitride, epi…